Cannabidiol News Oct 4, 2020
Plus CBD is rebranding.
With results from 76% of precincts reporting early Wednesday morning, 59% of Oregonians approved Measure 110, the drug-decriminalization referendum, and 56% voted for Measure 109 on psilocybin therapy, according to the Associated Press.
The New York Times
Election results for Cannabis
Voters in seven states approved ballot measures to legalize marijuana, allow medical cannabis, decriminalize drugs and legalize psilocybin therapy.
- Arizona voters passed a marijuana legalization initiative, four years after defeating a similar measure.
- Mississippi voters approved a robust medical cannabis ballot over a restrictive alternative placed on the ballot by lawmakers.
- Montana voters approved marijuana legalization.
- New Jersey voters approved a referendum to legalize cannabis, setting up a potential wave of East Coast states following suit.
- Oregon voters made their state the first in the nation to decriminalize possession of all drugs. The ballot measure they approved also uses existing marijuana tax revenue to fund expanded treatment services.
- Oregon voters also approved a first-of-its-kind measure to legalize psilocybin therapy.
- South Dakota voters approved separate initiatives to legalize marijuana and medical cannabis.
- Washington, D.C. voters approved a measure to decriminalize psychedelics in the nation’s capital.
Please follow and like us: